Thursday, August 11, 2011

10th time being tagged

I got tagged for the 10th time by animeroxursox FACT ONE: The bands Ive seen in concert are Linkin Park, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, Lacuna Coil, Killswitch Engage,Chimira, The Offspring, Coheed and Cambria, Nickelback, Saving Abel, Seether and Heart. I'm soon to be going to see Brittney Spears. FACT TWO: Part of my full name is - Jamie Marie Arashikage Malfoy Lee Weasley Tuck Diviner Moyer Phan HP-Computer Ipod Bed Gontier Haner Shinoda Bennington Shaddix Weems Way Kroeger Nocturne Hale. FACT THREE: Hydrocortisone Valerate Cream smells bad to meh DX FACT FOUR: The color I used for the title fact four is my fave color of blue. FACT FIVE: This is the 50th fact about me XD Who I tag: Zexionsgirl6 Animeroxursox And whoever else watches this video XD

No comments:

Post a Comment