Saturday, August 13, 2011

My skincare routine!

heyy everyone! this is my skincare routine! A LOT of people say i have flawless skin but i do not at all whatsoever! ! ! i have a lot of acne and when i break out it hurts and its one of the worse feelings ever! These are some products that have definatly helped my skin a lot better because i am hardly breaking out but i do still get bumps around my face once and a while. i hope you enjoyed this video and i hope it helped you out! you can get most of these products from the drugstore! Products: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer for all skintypes Cetaphil Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub Clean & Clear Morning Burst PanOxl Acne Aqua Gel Treatment Hydrocortisone Cream I hope you enjoyed this video! -Chrissy www.twitter.com/biirkholzx3

No comments:

Post a Comment